Calling all Genea-Musings Fans:
It’s Saturday Night again –
Time for some more Genealogy Fun!!
Here is your assignment, should you decide to accept it (you ARE reading this, so I assume that you really want to play along – cue the Mission Impossible music!):
1) Are you writing about your own personal history? What are you including? How are you doing with it? Who will you distribute it to?
Am I writing my own history? In a short answer, No.
Over the years, I have shared the family history in a variety of ways. When it comes to sharing with cousins, I have made my research available online thru this blog, my Heartland Genealogy (public) tree on Ancestry, and various other genealogy sites.
Over the years, I have created scrapbooks and photo books for my siblings, nieces and nephew. In 2018, I produced a Shutterfly book titled, Crawford Family Memories. This book intertwines interviews with my parents with my memories and family photos. It also includes details regarding my father’s military service.
- Eugene Crawford Military Service
- Married during a Flood
- Family Musician
- Stories about my birth and the events surrounding the birth of my brothers
- Death of my brother, Duane Gail
- Blizzard of 1957
- Childhood companions
- Tales about my cat, Blacky
- Road Trip Memories
- 1974 Tornado